We have volunteer opportunities! Volunteers play an important role at Karmenta Center. We offer unique opportunities for services in a wide variety of areas. Some volunteer opportunities include working with residents, doing landscaping and lawn work, or bringing a pet to visit with residents for Pet Therapy.
Volunteers are also needed to help with the activity program.
Volunteer Opportunities May Include:
- Gardening (flower beds, weeding)
- Assisting with bingo (in the afternoons)
- Working the nail salon and providing hand massages
- Reading to residents and reminiscing
- Assisting residents write out greeting cards to loved ones
- Assisting with general maintenance and upkeep
Volunteers must be at least 16, and interested candidates must go through an application process. Training is provided for volunteers. For more information about volunteer opportunities, send us an email.